“Tooele Responds is a network of individuals and groups
who volunteer to provide coordinated support and services
to their local community and its citizens in times of need.”
- Unify and coordinate a volunteer registry group
- Unify existing volunteer programs.
- Create a countywide registry of volunteers and volunteer organizations.
- Provide appropriate training for volunteer positions.
- Establish a Volunteer Coordination Center (VCC).
- Recruit new volunteers.
BENEFITS OF JOINING
- Use Tooele Alerts for internal business notifications.
- Brand recognition at events and exercises.
- Charitable contributions to a 501(c)(3) Charity.
- Receive a plaque and certification for each level completed.
- Attend a recognition BBQ yearly.
- Participate in an exercise every two years.
- Receive information about training opportunities and additional volunteer opportunities.
- Community Relations – Be ready to respond to an incident by developing relationships in the community so you can provide coordinated support in times of need.
WHO CAN JOIN
Faith Based Organizations
Community Based Organizations